So I’ve recently been very busy building up my Skreened store, and I think it’s been very successful so far. As a result, I’ve decided to hold a little giveaway for my lovely followers, because we all love to show off our nerdiness through apparel. A few examples of my designs are shown above. Visit my shop (link below) to check out the rest of my shop. As the month goes on, I will most likely be adding even more designs, so keep looking for updates!
WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- ONE shirt from my shop, nerdskreens
- You may select a shirt, OR message me with a design that I will custom make for you
- Shirts range in price from $27-$35 each, however there is no restriction on your choice
- You can reblog once as many times as your heart desires.
- Likes DO NOT count
- It doesn’t matter where you live, I will ship anywhere for you.
- Leave your ask box open so I can contact you
- You do NOT have to be following me in order to be eligible
Contest ends on FEBRUARY 16, 2013 which happens to be Christopher Eccleston’s birthday.
(Source: , via malin-genie)
We fear the fall so we never take flight.
3D project in which we were supposed to make a piece of armor based on an animal to shield a human failing/frailty. I chose over analysis and the fear of risk. The helm is a physical interpretation of a shield towards the outside world by covering the ears and eyes and the wings are a metaphorical symbol for allowing your thoughts fly freely.
Time: 11 hours
Material: Reed/Hot Glue
Surprisingly, perfectionists are often procrastinators, as they can tend to think “I don’t have the right skills or resources to do this perfectly now, so I won’t do it at all.”